Menu

sábado, 3 de agosto de 2013

Hey Porsche

Hey lil' Porsche, I wanna try ya Crazy baby girl, there ain't nothing like you Hey lil' Porsche, so right I had to get ya Ba-ba-back it up, let's roll, roll, roll, roll Girl let's go You sexy thing, you turn me on I need a private show Here on the lawn, in my garage I think you on a row, hey Porsche girl You know what I wanna do Come on let me slide under so I can work on, work on you I wanna take your top off Celebrate this champagne pop-off, yeah We could turn the clocks off No rush, baby we could just park somewhere I don't need nobody's permission, yeah No keys push start to ignition, say Hey lil' Porsche, I wanna try ya Crazy baby girl, there ain't nothing like you Hey lil' Porsche, so right I had to get ya Ba-ba-back it up, let's roll, roll, roll, roll.



Outfit complete one/CheerNo/Prince Night.                      

Outfit complete two/CheerNo/Prince Berg.

Shoes/LucienMarcelo/Raemones 1's.

Earings/MANDALA/Stretched OMIMI.

Hair/Atro Petena/Joseph_Black.

Hands/CheerNo/_M#3.






                                         

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário